Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I received this from Ricky Dale Crain's Newsletter:

January is the time of year when health clubs and weight-loss organizations make most of their profit for the year. That’s because the beginning of the year is when we all start fresh with positive resolutions for improvement, which we hope will propel us to great success -- at least until February.
I ran across these exercise funnies....
~ I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently, you have to show up.
~ If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
~ I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
~ If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
~ I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
~ I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
~ I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'mdoing.

George Pragovich
gkp@charter.net
Skype: georgefitnesstrainer
931-378-7850

No comments:

Post a Comment